- Competitive wages
- work life balance and home every night
- pension with health care savings plan for retirement
- 4-10 work schedule during the summer
- Serving the local community
- make a difference where you live
Current Job Openings
- Seasonal Truck Driver for the upcoming winter season – OCRC relies heavily on seasonal employees to supplement its workforce during the winter snow removal season. A defined hire start and end date is targeted and communicated with this type of employment, and the schedule can vary, depending on the seasonal need, work and weather.
- Must have a CDL
- Guaranteed 28 hrs./week.
- Eligible for overtime
- Safety allowance
If you are interested in joining our team, The Ontonagon County Board of Road Commissioners will receive applications at their office at 415 Spar Street, Ontonagon, MI 49953
Application forms are available at the Ontonagon County Road Commission office, or you can download an application by clicking on the button below. Applications can be emailed to email@example.com