- What We Do
- The Ontonagon County Road Commission (OCRC) is a county-level road agency in Ontonagon County, MI
- We are your local road professionals who live and play in Ontonagon County, as well as take care of local roads and community needs
- OCRC has been serving the community of Ontonagon County since 1908.
- The Road Commission maintains 598 miles of county local and primary road, as well as 330 lane miles of local trunkline under contract with MDOT
- The Road Commission also maintains 26 bridges over 20′ in length
Board of County Road Commissioners
The Ontonagon County Road Commission Board is made up of three appointed members that serve six-year terms. The Board meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 9:00 AM at the Ontonagon County Road Commission office.
|Walter Lannet, Vice-Chairman|
Bruce Crossing, MI
Term up: December 31, 2026
|Donald Bussiere, Chairman|
Term up: December 31, 2024
Term up: December 31, 2028
Road Commission Staff